Pages

Sunday, April 12, 2009

that one perfect fit!



It's like my (used to be) favorite pair of tweed heel with embelishment that were not only reserved for formal wear but perfect with any crisp and sophisticated attire- ensembles glamour and shouts fashion!...Even jeans glammed up with this pair... with vengeance when worn with skirt that can draw an impossible hour-glass figure in me. (can you believe the powerful mystery of shoes! haha)

Then one day... I noticed its glow was not as before. The glam appeal doesn't attract me at all.. even when worn with black gown that sparkles like raindrops. I suddenly got tired wearing it... afraid to realize, it doesn't fit me anymore.. it hurts my feet badly... it seems it doesn't match any of my outfit anymore... it doesn't match me at all! I then removed it.. put it in its box and kept it- - away from me to see and be tempted to wear it AGAIN... to just ENDURE the PAIN that causes my feet and SACRIFICE the deadly statement it can conclude to a style...

I keep looking.. (and buying) to replace that pair that has been worn out by time. They are all attractive, fashinable, expensive, colorful...but nothing seems APPROPRIATE! The fit is NOT as PERFECT as my choice.

Should I go for COMFORT or the feeling of LOOKING GOOD? Should i ENDURE pain from something so tight or tolerate the BARENESS when the size isn't just for me?...
More (and more) pairs to come my way... until i will have that Cinderella shoe- -as I wait (patiently) for my pair.. with its perfect fit!











0 comments: