Pages

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Barefoot


As i wanted to be sure, wanted to let go, walk away and never look back... there's something hard pinning my toes.Pain.I looked down and saw them bleeding.I realized, I was barefoot.
Barely walking.
Empty.
Flawed.
I turned around to see where i left my shoes. They were just there.Still.In that place where i left them.As "all of them" are passing by, my shoes were just watching... as they are all moving on.Time made them old. But never cleaned their flaws.Nothing seems different from the day i left them. They were just there.I want this to end.I want this to just die.But it keeps on growing... getting older..As i keep on telling myself that i'm "Done"... It just keeps on starting (all over again), and i'm tired. ..

Tired of walking Barefoot.








0 comments: