Pages

Sunday, April 12, 2009

in my shoes!


Height doesn't matter..but show your 4 inches heeled stilleto and believe me it does!

I stand 5 feet 4 inches. Yes, i am not that tall but i can somehow manage to be in 3 inches taller!(thanks to the heels- the taller the better!)

Shoes give conclusion to one's style. They make or break a whole outfit.I am not the only girl on earth who will sacrifice the pain walking (or dancing) in 4 inches red pumps. Shoes actually give you that great feeling, add heels and all the girls feel they can tower over guys!haha. When stress reaches the boiling point, it's better to scratch those credit cards on pairs of fabulous shoes than pig out on sweets that will make you worry burning those calories. (hhmmm.. i think i'd rather have both- shoes and sweets and then worry after. haha) I have more than 50 pair of shoes. I can always blame it to stress or disappointments in life but then somehow it is just my way to have that "special" smile and better feeling that i wouldn't trade for anything!

It gives me that confidence when i feel i can't do something;

gives me a breathe of fresh air whenever i feel everything seems too much of what i can take;

brightens up my mood when someone had the guts to mess up with me;

gives credit to what i do and work hard for..and alot more reasons to give me that simple happiness in every pair i own!

Because for every pair i walk in, whether i cry my heart(and feet)out in pain or smile in all confidence and greatness..may it be for the love on my favorite pairs- expensive or i got it on Sale;embellished or plain;stilletos; pumps;wedge;tweed;.. each pair has story behind.

This is me with my shoes and my fabulous "shoe" life!=)










0 comments: