Pages

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Favorite Mistake

That feeling like there’s fire inside my chest.
That crazy sound in my head that I just want to scream.
That bad hair day that turns out to be i-feel-so-fat-and-bloated day as well.
That effort of fighting back those tears that I know eventually will fall down and will be on my top list of embarrassing moments.
That pain and bitterness.
And yes, that was all YOU.

Then one day, I got tired feeling all these. I entered into this place where I felt a sudden difference.
A friendly lady asked me to try it on and said: “Ma’am it looks perfect on you!”
Then I had that confidence again. That feeling that I belong. That I can stand tall and tower over YOU. Over anyone else. And it feels good. Hell no, it feels absolutely great!!!

Then I bought that pair. And another one. Another one again to feel much better. And more to never have that same feeling of sadness. Until I noticed and realized, I am obsessed to each pair. Each story. Because everytime I try a new one, that sting fades away.

And that’s how it all started.
Now who’s a shoe addict? I’m not!
Because each pair I own has a story to say and it justifies my favorite mistake.
YOU.
               

0 comments: