Pages

Friday, March 25, 2011

Stretch it!


Sales person: ma’am, last size na po yan for that pair.
A: promise?
Sales person: yes, ma’am.
A: are there new stocks coming in?
Sales person: December pa po.
A: tagal pa! sige na nga, I’ll get it, lalagyan ko nalang ng lotion paa ko!


It’s like trying to fit in small and tight shoes.
I like it but it’s not good for me and I need it now.
It hurts.
But I have to stand on it. I have to make it work. It’s like I don’t have any other choice.
I am so sick and tired of this. I just want to remove it. Throw it. Because this is not helping me at all. 
If only I have the will to leave (again). To find the right way.
I wanted to quit!!! God, show me sign that this is still worth it.
And just like undersized pair, I have to stretch it. To make things happen and to pretend that this might be helpful anyway.
I wish I’ll know where to go. What to do. For now, I just have to stay, until I can bear this pain, this tight pair is causing my feet. :(


0 comments: