Pages

Monday, March 14, 2011

Forgive and Forget Cheap Shoes


It just happens, at some point, i encounter cheap shoes. i assume a good quality...i easily fall on their traps and what they present. They are easy to go and fun to deal with; I assume an easy walk on them. Then i miss to be careful and those cheap shoes put me in a thwarting situation. They break. They hurt my feet. And worst, they smash my personality.


There’s no any reason to still keep them. I just have to toss them.
I wanted to get back to them. I wanted to show how I can easily destroy them as they don’t have any value from the start. But then, with all the adversities happening to the world I just have to wish and pray that they will be razed in time. (because Karma will always be a bitch!) 


I forgive. 
And I will forever forget those cheap shoes.


"But I tell you: Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you" Matthew 5:44


0 comments: