Pages

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Not the Right Fit!


I wanted to give another chance, another reason to still wear it. I had thousand explanations why I should keep it, but I only had one reason to toss it: I AM NOT HAPPY!  Fair. Enough.
I’m. DONE.
So I have decided to leave and to give my feet another chance to be at peace.
I am. FREE.
Like those times I decide on a whim, I always have one backup plan: No. turning . back.
This is it!
I know sadness and tears might hit me (again), but I am much confident now.

For the friendships gained…
For the battle started and ended (has it really ended?!)…
And for the times I have tried hard enough…
Thank God this is OVER!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was a sad scenario--watching you take out those wall postings. :(

For the friendship, for the pang-ookray, for mocking me on that time I cried in the office (epic haha), for the patagong yosi breaks at ang mga winner na quotable quotes. It was a blast meeting a character such as you, a BITCH (Babe In Total Control of Herself, okay natawa ako sa part na 'to)

Good luck on your new path. :) No good byes, just see you around! :)

You will be really missed. :* :)

shoesandsenses said...

aaww.. i was sad too when i was removing those posters! nageemote nga ako e. di nyo lang napansin. hehe i will definitely miss you irish!!! please let's keep in touch. and i will still expect you on our wedding!
P.S. natawa din ako sa BITCH! haha
-A

Anonymous said...

two thumbs up! will be missing u a lot shoes and senses... :-(

carolynz said...

Tama ung sabi Irish.. Kasi parang cold ng office without the wackiest, reyna sa okrayan, the loudest laugh, the ice breaker and winner sa mga ideas (still amazed with your engagement ring na tattoo). haiz.. sa paglingon ko..it's gonna be an empty space na..
Wala na akong pagtatanungan about ABF..and kasamang punuin ang magazine.. i dont know if i can make it this time alone.
But despite all of this, thank you so much and good luck po sa dream nyo.

See yah around.. kung andito pa ko sa office na to in the future.. hahaha..

God bless.. Ingatz!

We'll miss you..sobra.. :-)

shoesandsenses said...

@carolynz i will miss you too! i remember when i first interviewed you. ang galing-galing mo! naloka ko that you went to Manila all the way from Iloilo just for your interview. winner! you will excel! believe me. ABF won't be the same without you. it's your baby! so work harder at ilampaso mo yang mga banking clients na yan. haha! update me lage ha.

loren said...

I will surely miss you partner. Big time. God bless you more on your next journey.