Pages

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Karma is a Bitch!


Like I have absorbed it, it was really NOT a big deal. Not at all!   
Or it’s just how I wanted to deal with it.
But that made me realize that when you were once a BITCH, Karma really knows how to get back to you.
In. Real. Time.
 It will haunt you. No miss.
I wanted to blame it to those pairs I tried on while finding my Mr. Perfect Fit.
Finding the right shoe led me to jagged roads.
I couldn’t blame myself for mistakenly putting on different pairs as I was trying to find that one perfect fit.
It was tough.
It was a mess.
And now, it is painful.
Painful that I just wanted to go back to how I started.
I wanted to put the blame to myself. I should not have been deceived by those shoes. I should have been more careful when putting them on.
But I just have to accept, it’s done and over!
I am on to my next challenge.
Those rusty filthy shoes just made my feet stronger.
Made me get used of wearing even higher heels, may it be running or jumping on them.
Dare. Me.
Nothing can stop me from being happy.  Because that’s what I deserve.
Yes, my Karma is a bitch, but I will always be bitchier!  (and you just have to watch me- over and over!)

0 comments: